- Date: April 11th
- Time: April 10 (23:55) ~ April 11 (10:00)
Guild Plunder, which was supposed to be available tonight, has been pushed back until after the update, along with its respective GM event.
Revenge of Belphegor ranking information will be reset and only new scores after the patch will be counted, as compensation 100 rubies will be given after the patch.
Hall of Fame rewards will be sent out for the current rankings of the World Bosses and Revenge of Belphegor only.
Expedition of the Unknown will be closed, as it is being replaced by the new Daily Dungeon.
Part 1 – Story
1. Titan Planet, New Map, New Story, New Monsters
- A new map has been added with its first region: Argo.
- You can proceed by finishing season 4 and clicking this button on season 4 map:
- New monsters are available at the new map: The Argo Titan Tribe
- This map drops all 3 SSS essences.
2. New Level Cap: 120
- You can now level your main characters and allies up to 123 levels!
Part 2 – Characters
1. Transcended Main Characters
- All characters are now transcended at default as there is no awakening quest available for our MCs anymore.
- This is what the character creation screen looks like:
- Clicking on one character will bring up his or her info:
- By default, each account will be gifted with only ONE transcended MC at level 120 upon creation.
- After being created, your character will immediately go onto Season 5 (skipping all season 1,2,3,4).
- Transcended MCs cannot be equipped with Buster keys.
- Their skills are available here (only Incanter is available for now).
2. Transcended Skills for MC
- Skill management panel has been revamped:
- As seen in the image, the left panel contains two tabs: Active and Passive Skills.
- The right one includes the evolution of each skill: Normal -> Ultimate -> Transcended.
- Each skill can be evolved 3 times in accordance with the above-mentioned levels. (both Actives and Passives)
- You can evolve Active Skills when you reach 5, 15 and 25 levels and Passive Skills when you reach 10, 20 and 30 levels.
- Main Stats (INT/DEX/STR) does not increase ACC/EVA/DEF respectively anymore. Those will be added as unique abilities of allies.
- As of Season 5:
- INT gives attack power to Paladin/Mage/Priest/Incanter
- DEX gives attack power to Archer/Rogue
- STR gives attack power to Warrior/Paladin.
3. Transcended MC Enhancements
- You now have the ability to strengthen your MCs using the Request System.
- Upon completing the request, your MC will gain “Enhancement Experience” (in purple) to level up (up to 15 Enhancement Levels)
- MC’s enhancement level is displayed on his or her portait:
- Stats are added as a bonus for enhancements:
(First column: Enhancement / Second column: Stats Increment Percentage)
4. Incanter MC
- Our favorite MC is finally here with unique abilities!
- Skills to follow soon. However, as observed in a video, she is able to summon ‘cute’ dolls.
- Awakened MC costumes are kept and can be used for Transcended MCs (both Stats and Appearances)
- However, lower-grade costumes will not be displayed.
- Key’s stats increasing costumes will be adjusted so that it increases main stats on Transcended MCs instead.
Part 3 – Allies
1. Changes in battle, stats and balance
- A very thorough translation regarding this has been posted in the wikia.
2. Retention System
- To ensure the minimum usability of transcendental allies, rentition system of ‘transcendental allies’ is added.
- For each specific combination of certain allies (all reach +0, +9 or +15), your party will be able to receive unique passive effects.
- Click here for the full list.
3. Changes to key production and enhancement
- Cost to make one key has been reduced to 1 ULT Deity.
- Also, the required essence for enhancing keys is now Transcendental Essences with cost reduced. [Details here]
4. Decrease Transcended ally enhancement cost
- The required essences for enhancing T. allies are reduced. [Details here]
5. Transcended Atlas
Normal ATK: Deals Piercing DMG to 1 enemy.
Skill 1: Deals 1549% DMG to 1 enemy and blows it to the sky for 8s. If she hits a target successfully in Airborne debuff, blows that target out with 100% chance instead. This skill is not affected by Debuff Resistance. Deals 2x DMG to bosses. [CD: 11.3s]
Skill 2: Deals 1580% DMG to all enemies, removes all buffs and stuns for 8s (unremovable). [CD: 18.1s]
Skill 3: For 8s, self ATK SPD+175% and counterattacks all incoming attacks. When counterattacking, deals 167% DMG and inflicts “Airborne” debuff for 3s. [CD: 23.4s]
Passive 1: Every fourth attack will deal 828% DMG to all enemies and inflicts Airborne debuff for 3s. Remove buff one by one for each of her normal attacks.
Passive 2: When entering battle, she is completely immune to all debuffs for 9s and her incoming DMG is reduced by 15%. This effect is only used once per battle. Also, she is immune to Instakill.
MAX: Self heals 30% of dealt DMG. For every 4s, deals 2071% to 1 enemy and sends it flying, deals 1786% DMG to surrounding enemies.
ULT: Every of her successful attack, she deals 2x DMG to surrounding enemies.
6. Transcended Tethys
Normal ATK: Deals DMG to all enemies or heals all allies.
Skill 1: For 5.8s, turns all incoming DMG to heals for the entire party. Also, applies full immunity. [CD: 14.1s]
Skill 2: Deals 857% DMG to all enemies. For 9.2s, increases their receiving DMG by 20% and make them unable to be healed. [CD: 24s]
Skill 3: Grants party a debuff reflecting shield and immunity for 5.4s. Inceases this skill duration for 0.4s for each enhancement level Tethys has, up to 9s. [CD: 19.2s]
Passive 1: Self Resistance+80%. Heal all allies by 8% of their MAX HP every second.
Passive 2: Party STA+47%, PHY DMG+15%.
MAX: Party PHY DMG+15%. First skill will also increases Party ATK by 38%, ATK SPD by 40%.
ULT: Each time an enemy’s debuff is removed, increases Party ATK by 28%, ATK SPD+17 [unremovable]. Third skill will also increase Party PHY DMG by 47%. [CD: 4.7s]
Part 4 – Special Contents
1. Daily Dungeon
- The new daily dungeon has been added to the Honor Gorge, which replaces the current Expedition mode.
- There are five dungeons corresponding to 5 days from Monday to Friday. (Monday = Allies, Tuesday = Gems, Wednesday = Requests, Thursday = T. Essences, Friday = Runes)
- You can enter each dungeon 3 times a day. You can use 150 rubies to purchase entry for dungeons that are not available on current day.
- There are 3 difficulties (Normal, Hero and Myth). High difficulty means better rewards.
- Each difficulty will require you to kill certain enemies in a certain period:
2. Rune System
- A rune system has been added to the ally management screen.
- Each class will have its own Rune System which adds stats only to such class.
- Engraving runes will cost you gold and “Rune Piece”, which is obtainable in the Daily Dungeon on Friday.
- When all slots have been engraved, the rune of selected class is leveled up by 1. This adds a number of increment values to stats. [Details to follow soon after SS5 launch).
- For each level of the rune, all allies under selected class will have a new frame over their portraits:
3. Request System
- You can loot requests in Wednesday daily dungeon to enhance your MC’s enhancement level.
- Upon using the request, you’ll be redirected to a new screen where it states the request you have to fulfill:
- After you’ve processed the request, you’ll earn MC Strengthen points and some rewards:
- When your MC reaches +5, the C-grade request will not be eligible for him or her to enhance up anymore:
- Thus, you’ll have to combine 3 C-grade Requests to make 1 B-grade request:
- Proceed with the requests until you reach enhancement level 10, you’ll have to combine 5 B-grade requests to make 1 A-grade request.
- The higher the grade, the better the rewards.
4. Equipment Succession System
- A new system has been added to Falcon’s workshop.
- To use this system, you’ll need 1 Fodder Item and 1 Successor Item.
- Place the Successor Item to the left and Fodder to the right. Upon tapping the button, your Successor Item will possess all stats (at their respective level), gems, gem slots, magic attributes, etc.
- Each succession process will cost you 490 rubies.
5. New Items
- New gems have been added: The Sun Gems.
- Sun gems will cost you 5 Moonlight gems [U – sold at arena] for synthesis.
- Also, accessories now have 3 gem slots.
6. Content Changes
- WBs/Guild Conquest/GA/RoB are buffed.
- RoB now only has 5 helpers.
- Tag Match skills have been revised.
- No more frames for Arena rewards.
- Nebula raid now requires 30 seconds as time limit to kill it.
- You do not need to rapport your new allies to get 10 rubies anymore, instead you get them when you first acquire the allies.
- Maximum Gold = 5 billion.
- Changes in attendance rewards [details here]
- All new users will get Transcended Blackaria/Deathcrown/Greysoul for free upon creating the account. They can also get a Draco/Angel/Boden Transcended Selector on their 7th day login.
- New user mission now rewards newbies with 1 Transcended Draco Selector.
- Improve in system preferences:
- Pet can now synthesize Dual U cards automatically:
- View user info when in GB/GA/GC:
- Popularity Ranking now also displays most used formation:
- Total Attack Power is added for each character and ally ingame underneath their names:
- Interface overhaul:
Part 5 – Events (By Drk from DB Wikia)
- Log in from 4/11 to 5/10 for TWO (2) Transcended Ally Select tickets!
- Pre-Update Event Payouts
- 10 SSS Allies from pre-registration
- 1+2 SSS Allies from invite event
- 30 Essence Selects from Facebook event
- GM Events (4/6 – 4/12)
- Login once during the week to receive a 7D Scarlet Tia!
- Login – 5 T. Essence (Once per day)
- Spend 100 shoes – Receive 20 shoes (Unlimited)
- Spend 100 Tickets – Receive 20 tickets (Unlimited)
- Do 1 Fortress battle – 1 SSS Gem (Once per day)
- Do 2 Arena battles – 3 Essence Selects (Once per day)
- Upcoming packages
- 1 MAX Transcended Draco/Angel/Boden/Awakened + 300 Transcended Essence – 110,000 ₩ (Note: Each category is separate – can purchase one of each T Draco/Angel/Boden/Awakened. If you want, you can opt for an alternative option of 30 SSS Allies + an additional 200 Transcended essence, for a total of 30 SSS and 500 T. Ess. Each transcended package is once per account.)
- 5,000 Rubies + 5 Moonlight Jewels + 10 SSS Allies + 120 T. Ess – 110,000 ₩ (5 purchases max)
- 2,000 Rubies + 2 Moonlight Jewels + 8 SSS Allies + 40 T. Ess – 55,000 ₩ (5 purchases max)
- 12 SSS Allies + 120 T. Ess + 3B Gold + 1500 Rubies + 15 Day Tia & Eligos – 33,000 ₩ (One time)
Additionally, Eligos has been buffed to give 10 -> 15 Essence selects per day, and Tia has been buffed to give 30 -> 50 rubies per day.