To anyone who was redirected here:
We appreciate Amarantine’s efforts and time on maintaining the blog and the tier list. As he left, we are approved to keep both of them going. Check out our article here.
Thank you for reading!
-Alpha/Beta/Gamma of @SlayTeam
First I’m sorry to those that might be too surprised to expect to see this post. However, as I have to, I gotta say good bye to Dragon Blaze.
Yes, I’m quitting the game after a good 1 year and a half spending my time with it, loving it and supporting it.
The reasons behind this departure are mainly personal. See, after the start of new year, I’ve been extremely busy with my study to complete my degree as well as getting a new job in this difficult world. Plus, health issues are affecting my parents so I also have to take time taking care of them and my family’s little restaurant. In general, I have too many things to handle in real life to actually spend time getting online.
There might be other reasons but I wouldn’t prefer any drama so please understand.
So, with my departure, I want to address a few things relating to this blog and the tier list:
- This blog will no longer be updated and will be closed after February 28th.
- The tier list will then be open to public and anyone can take the source to re-create or re-publish them as their own.
Oh wait there is one more thing I want to add to this post: my gratitude towards Dragon Blaze and its community. I don’t like lengthy stuff so Thank you:
- Flint inc. and Gamevil inc. for making and publish the best mobile game ever.
- Gamevil inc.’s CMs that constantly helped me with info, image resources and small talks 🙂 It’s great to get to know you all.
- Dragon Blaze’s GREAT community that has been supporting me and my work. Truly a pleasure helping you guys.
- The wikia editors that make life easier for us players.
- Many other people who read this post and understand my situation.
So this is it, my very last sentence on this blog. I wish you luck, love and happiness in your life.