First, let’s talk about tomorrow patch notes. January 9th Update brings us back in good ol’ memories with various returning events:
Running time: January 10th ~ January 24th (2 weeks).
Running time: January 10th ~ January 19th.
NEW GM EVENTS
From January 10th ~ January 18th:
- Get 10 additional shoes upon using up 100 shoes (10 times).
- Get 10 additional tickets upo using up 100 tickets (10 times).
- Get 1 additional Premium Ally Draw Ticket when buying the Ally 9+1 Package (Unlimited).
- Get 1 additional Premium Ally Draw Ticket per every 10 Premium Ally Draws (Unlimited).
Also, special GM Events to celebrate the new Update are also announced:
RUBY AND PREMIUM PACKAGES UPDATE
- Christmas Drop Event will end with this update.
- Christmas Shop will still be available for exchanging until January 19th.
OKAY NOW HERE’S THE IMPORTANT PART
Today, FLINT has unveiled its plan on merging Honor Gorge modes of every activity into one (in which the Transcended allies will inevitably take the rightful throne); thus, leaving no more silver modes for Deities, after the 1/19 Update.
So what does this mean to my tier list? Here’s my plan:
- Deities (Silver contents) related information will no longer appear in both Public and Private version (ratings/popularity ranking/etc.). However, their descriptions and basic information will still be maintained for browsing purpose (without any further update – unless there are new ones to be released).
- This January: Updating the Popularity Ranking to containing formation settings and enhanced visibility. Also, I might add some tweaks to the Content Rankings too.
- Next Month: Adding T. Ally Pros and Cons inside the Private list and probably revamping the newbie guide.
That’s it for now, thanks for reading and happy farming! 😛