MANALANDY. COME. THRU. WITH. DAT LOOOOK. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Anyway, here’s the teaser for December 8th Update 😛
TWO NEW TRANSCENDED ALLIES:
TRASHMANALANDY AND DRUNKEN FALCON!
[SKILL CHANGED – DEC 8TH, 2016]
Transcended Manalandy (ULT Epsilon + ULT Manalandy + 50 Trans. Essences)
Normal ATK: Heals + Increases ATK for one member or attack one enemy.
A. Skill 1: Cleans all debuffs from allies. For 9.8s, provides a shield that protects allies’ buffs from being removed twice. [CD: 19.1s]
A. Skill 2: For
8.4s 6s: Gives a buff that reduces Incoming DMG to 25% (which means by 75%) if the dmg is more than 25% of his/her current HP for 4 times. [ 20.2s 16s]
A. Skill 3: For 7.2s, has 100% chance to debuff all enemies with additional 30% received DMG. Additionally, they can’t receive buffs. [CD: 18.6s]
P. Skill 1: Party Main Stats+15%. For every 8s, heals one member with 1350% of her ATK. Also, when fighting Shariet, Varmans’ ATK and STA+30%.
P. Skill 2: Party STA+30%. For each Transcended Boden in team, her STA+10%. Self-Heal Power+90%.
Max Skill: Party ATK+540%, Party Received DMG-30%. Skill 1 further protects all allies’ buffs from being removed by 2 times (4 in total). Skill 2 reduces party received DOT DMG by 25%. Skill 3 reduces enemies’ Magic DMG by 50%.
Transcended Drunken Falcon (ULT Omega + ULT Drunken Falcon + 50 Trans. Essences)
Normal ATK: Increases skill CD of one target.
A. Skill 1: Deals 6930% DMG to one target (100% ACC) and adds 20% of target’s maximum HP as additional dmg (deals additionally 13760% DMG to Boss Type instead). Stun 100% for 6.8s. [CD: 8.7s]
A. Skill 2: For 14s, Party ATK
+150% +250%. For each Aura Falcon has, Party ATK is increased further by 3% (up to 600%). This buff is unremovable. [CD: 19.2s]
A. Skill 3: Fills himself with 50 Auras. Party Invincibility + Party Melee DMG+30% for 7.8s. For each aura he has, Party Melee DMG+0.2%
(up to 40%). [CD: 23.9s]
P. Skill 1: He loses 10 of his Auras per second. Party Normal ATK+100%, Weapon DMG+100%. If Falcon is hit by magic DMG, has a chance to decrease his 3rd skill CD by 20%.
P. Skill 2: Party Main Stats + 10%, enemy party’s Main Stat-20%. For each Transcended Boden in team, his Main Stats+10%.
Max Skill: Maximum Aura gauge is increased by 100%. Party Normal ATK+100%, Weapon DMG+100%. Falcon is immune to all debuffs. Also, Party received Magic DMG-40% when he uses his 2nd skill.
REVAMPED NEWBIE QUEST
- The newbie quest has been updated with the final reward of a Dragon Buster or Dark Soul Ticket.
- The new mission consists of 20 steps.
- With each completed step, you’ll earn a reward.
- After completing all 20 steps, upon tapping the receive button, you’ll be redirected to a page where it displays all necessary info of the 14 available keys.
- By clicking the magnifying class of each key, it will show you the popularity ranking of chosen key as well as the Transcended made out of such key.
- I will make a guide about this soon.
NEW INFO PAGE
- If you’re interested in learning Korean, I suggest that you visit this page and read through the available contents 😛
CALYDON POINTS NOW STACK UP TO 3,000 PTS!
CALYDON x1,5 EVENTS!
- You can now auto claims chests, coin bags and boxes.
- Pet info page is now with paging.
- You can now lock your desired cards acquired from the shop or by synthesis by clicking the lock button. Also, after synthesized or acquired from shop, the item will display the stats of the card immediately.
- Newly added guild members can now participate in guild contents much faster. Every new guildie will be open to join guild contents past every Monday 6:00 AM KST when the contents start a new season.
EQUIPMENT STAT LOCK SYSTEM
- New blue locking icons are now added before every stat of an equipment.
- By locking the option, synthesizing will retain the stat (also locked) in the new item.
- However, locking stats will only retain the stat itself, not the value of the stat.
- Locking stat will only be available to SSS items and above.
- Locking stat will require a new special scroll, which can only obtained in shop for 100 rubies/scroll (900 rubies/10 scrolls).
- To lock stats, go to Falcon’s Workshop and click the new blue button:
- Drop in your weapon and tap the lock before desired stat and click the button.
- After that, the locked stat will dispay a blue lock in front of its name.
- So, when synthesizing, the locked stat will be reserved for the new item.
- For a more detailed guide, check the wikia 😀
WINTER PART COSTUMES
ALLY 1+1 EVENT
PREMIUM PACKAGE 15SSS + 3!