Another batch of Transcended is going to be released this Thursday along side with various contents upgrade and convenience feature additions. Check it out!
HONOR GORGE UPGRADE
- The old honor gorge has been changed to a two-paged one with the first page being individual contents and the second being guild contents.
- Also, on each content icons, your current rank or % will be displayed and is updated hourly.
DAILY QUEST AND WEEKLY QUEST REVAMP
- Daily Quests page on Quests page has been visually revamped so that you find it easier to complete them each day.
- Weekly Quests have also been upgraded with contents displayed in each day of the week. Under the highlighted days, there are quick buttons that redirects you to the current available activities to be done and are marked with arrows. Under each arrow, your current rankings are displayed.
- A complete guide on weekly/daily quests will be posted soon.
- Also, on Sunday, there will be a weekly report to show you how many rubies/coins/etc you’ve earned in one week (first tab) and the breakdown of each content (second tab).
- Guild Adventure is rescheduled from Friday to Saturday.
- Shariet World Boss is rescheduled from Saturday to Friday.
- Guild Conquest is rescheduled from Monday to Sunday.
- Guild Plunder is rescheduled to run from Monday to Saturday instead of Tuesday to Sunday.
TWO NEW TRANSCENDED (TRACY AND BLISS FOXY)
Transcended Paula Tracy (ULT Iota + ULT Paula Tracy + 50 Trans. Essences)
Normal ATK: Increases self DEX.
A. Skill 1: – 6983%DMG to 1 target.
– Debuffs the target with a “Hunter’s Token” debuff for 6.8s. Under this debuff, the target will always receive critical hit.
– “Hunter’s Token” is unremovable and is only given to one enemy at a time.
A. Skill 2: – Sets up a “Snare Trap” for her party.
– The trap will explode when any member is hit with melee damage. Upon exploding, it removes all buffs of 1 enemy, deals 9100% DMG and “boots” the target out of battle for 3s with 100% chance.
– Upon setting up the trap, her party is immune to all status effects for 8s.
A. Skill 3: – Shoots the booted target(s) (sniping) 4 times with high speed.
– Deals 9600% DMG per 0.5s, with 300% Piercing DMG. During sniping, she is immune to all status effects and cannot attack other enemies. Sniping will stop if the target is killed.
P. Skill 1: When she is attacked with Melee DMG, she has a chance to deal 6432% of ATK to the attacker. Also, removes all its buffs and boots that target out for 3s.
P. Skill 2: – Party DEX+10%, enemies’ DEX-30%.
– For every Transcended Boden in the team, self DEX+10%.
Also, all of her attacks are 100% ACC.
Max Skill: She sets up up to 3 more traps at a time and doubles their damages. Also, party received Melee DMG-35%
Transcended Bliss Foxy (ULT Gaia + ULT Bliss Foxy + 50 Trans. Essences)
Normal ATK: Increases self INT.
A. Skill 1: – Bestows “Fire Fox” emblem upon members to increase party Magic DMG by 40% and decreases party received Physical DMG by 40%.
– If any member attacks an enemy with his/her “Fire Fox” emblem on, the emblem will be transferred to the enemy and decreases its received Magic DMG by 30%, Physical DMG by 40%.
A. Skill 2: – Deals 6990% to one enemy.
– If it gets hit, it’ll be transformed into a “big fox”; adds a 3x DMG multiplier upon itself.
– Also, hit target is exposed to debuff with 100% chance for 9s and its DEF-80%.
A. Skill 3: – Deals 3786% DMG and removes all buffs.
– For each target under “Fire Fox” debuff, doubles the damage and stuns them for 8s.
– Returns all foxed enemies and allies.
– This skill is 100% ACC to foxed enemies.
P. Skill 1: When Bliss Foxy enters the fight, she summons a fox which defends itself.
Summoned fox ignores 50% of all targets’ immunity and turns them into “little foxes” for 5s. In “Little Fox” form, enemies’ DEF-35%.
P. Skill 2: – Party INT+10%, enemies’ INT-30%.
– For every Transcended Boden in the team, self INT+10%.
Also, if she uses her third active, the Magic DMG inflicting by the skill is increased by 8%.
Max Skill: – Magic DMG that “Fire fox” buff increases is doubled.
– Reduces self received Melee DMG by 30%.
– All Magic DMG the enemy received under its “Fire fox debuff” is accumulated. And when she activates her 3rd skill, she adds half of the accumulated DMG to the enemies’ received DMG.
WORLD BOSSES TO BE BUFFED
- All three WBs are buffed one more time to cope with the new allies.
- Thus, their rewards are changed too. Here’s a list of reward changes by Browseitall from the wikia:
MORE DETAILED WORLD BOSS DAMAGE RESULT
- WB damage result now shows you a graph of damage per minute.
- Also, during the boss battle, a “damage dealt per minute” feature is added in the bottom right corner.
- A more detailed post about this feature is available at the wikia.
REVAMPED NEWBIE TUTORIAL
CONTENT RANKING GETS MERGED
- Now you can find all content rankings under one hub whenever you visit any of the game contents.
- They are now divided into three categories: PvP/Boss/PvE.
UNIT USER-REVIEWING SYSTEM
- Now you can review allies in game by clicking the last purple button.
- Read more at the wikia 🙂
REVAMPED REWARDS FOR GUILD CONQUEST/PLUNDER
- Read here.
- Costume page now includes 2 sets of costumes you can wear.
- The orange set is the “look” set which only gives you the visual display of the set.
- The blue set is the “option” set which only gives you the options of the set. However, when mounting this set without the red set, your character will still display this set as the appearance.
- Distinguishable second best and best options in each item.
- Pop-up message when an ally is unable to participate in certain content due to lack of equipments. Thus the game will link you to the equipment linking page.
- Stages that drop essences now show an essence symbol.
- Broadcasting is now summarized with key/T Ally strengthening (MAX/ULT).
- Nebula raid is added to Season 4 map. However, the difficulty and the rewards are the same.
- FP amount will redirect you to the ally FP draw upon being tapped.
BLACK FRIDAY SALES
111,000 Won Transcendental package: 120 Trans. Essences + 5 SSS + 3000 rubies (bonus) + 400 rubies (iOS only)
111,000 Won SSS Package: 15 SSS + 3000 rubies (bonus) + 400 rubies (iOS only)
33,000 Won Shoes Package: 4000 Shoes + 900 rubies (bonus) + 100 rubies (iOS only)
111,000 Won Rubies Package: 8000 rubies+ 3000 rubies (bonus) + 500 rubies (iOS only)
55,000 Won Rubies Package: 3600 rubies + 1500 rubies (bonus) + 225 rubies (iOS only)
33,000 Won Rubies Package: 2000 rubies + 900 rubies (bonus) + 125 rubies (iOS only)