I’ve seen some Guild Masters having trouble managing their guilds with the new Guild System UI, so I decided to make a guide here. Hope this helps😀
I. THE MAIN SCREEN
(1): Introduction – this message will be your Guild’s description on the Ranking Page (5) and the Search Page (6). Tap it to edit the message.
(2): Notice – this message will be placed under the Introduction and only your guild’s members can see it. Also it’ll be displayed on the chat menu once a member logins. Tap it to edit the message.
- If your Guild’s state is private, no one can search your guild or request to join.
- It is recommended to turn auto-accept request to Manual to manually choose the member you want in your guild.
- If you don’t want to spam the chat menu with login notice, turn Member Login Notice off.
- (10): To appoint a vice GM, choose a member and click on the green button. This member will act as a GM but he/she can’t kick you out of the G nor change your GM status.
- (11): Tap Kick-hammer, choose a member and tap on the red button to kick a member out of your guild.
- To disband your guild, you have to remove all members first.
- Tap the blue button to invite people to your guild.
- Tap the “invite someone” button to search for a player and invite him (by tapping the green button)
- Players who got invited will be placed in this menu.
- Tap the green button to see a list of players who requests to join your guild.
- Tap the accept button to accept their request, decline button to cancel their request.
II. THE BULLETIN BOARD (4)
- Once you’re on the Bulletin Board screen, tap the green button to add your own message.
- The message will appear as follow:
III. THE RANKING PAGE (5)
- Your Guild’s ranking will be placed on the yellow bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the magnify class to see any guild’s detail.
II. THE SEARCH PAGE (6)
- Tap the “Enter the guild’s name here” (1), enter the guild’s name (2) and tap Enter (3).
- Click Search (4) and the guild you want to search will appear on the search result.
- Tap the magnify glass to open its info page. Then, tap the Apply button to apply for the guild.
Woo, that’s a wrap😀 Drop me a comment on this guide if you still have issues with it.
Have a nice day guys!