|Tinuvian, The Lethal Poison – Skill
|AFFILIATION||Awakened Heroes|| Stats at level 99
||Bow||Stats at level 99+ULTIMATE
Also known as the queen of DOT damage, Tinuvian is probably the best DPS ally in-game , especially in PVE fields.
A. PvE/PvP abilities:
- Tinuvian is a special DPS ally with a fast ATK SPD (70) and DOT damage all over her skill set AND her normal attacks. These factors builds up a fast and extremely deadly killer who is capable of dealing damage effectively as both single targeted and AOE.
- Her first skill deals 1837% damage to a single target while debuffs him with poison. However, she doesn’t stop on a single target and spreads her poison to surrounding enemies with 620% splash damage.
- The second skill takes killing awesomeness to a whole new level with 842% of AOE damage while poison all enemies.
- The funny/overpowered thing about these two skills is that they both leave the enemy party with AOE DOT damage of 250% for 8s. This together with her quick poisonous normal attacks guarantee a never-ending poison feast to your enemy party, which is f*cking op!
- If you are still unconvinced of her ability, her 3rd buff skill and the second passive will promise you the best damage output to your enemies. They increase her DEX by 21%, ATK by 69% while bestows her quiver with 100% critical dot damage for the course of 13 seconds (which is enough for her to kill off everyone standing in her way).
- When I first saw Tinuvian’s skill set, I immediately deemed her as the opest ally ever released. Not only she is able to deal a shizload of damage but also stays relevant with great survivability. Her first passive allows her to heal herself with 46% of the damage dealt to enemies when her HP is lower than 60%.
- Thus, in PVE, she has been the most useful and powerful ally to date. I myself was able to clear Legend map with her being in MAXED enhancement and 90 lvl gears.
- Her role in WB is undeniable. Once you have her in your Golem or Hydra team (where she shines the most), she will account for 70%~80% damage points in overall points. Definitely consider getting her if you’re running low on your WB scores. Yet, her role in Shari seems non-existent due to Shari being a defensive WB.
- However, in PvP, with the presence of immunity buff and debuff clearance and subjectively, her lack of debuff and buff clearance, her power is limited, especially in Buster Arena. Nevertheless, using her in Arena is not a bad choice either.
B. Equipments/Skill Card:
- Varying Damage Cards (above) are the best card for Tinuvian. If you don’t know what this card does, this is my theory:
- We all know that there is a MIN ATK stat and a MAX ATK stat which makes up to the ATK stat on the stat page. This card will adds a certain amount of NORMAL ATTACK damage to that MAX ATK stat. This makes Tinuvian’s damage on her normal attacks become deadlier.
- Weapon effects-wise, give her CDR, DEF reduction or Additional DOT DMG will make her enemies more vulnerable. Note that you don’t have to give her 2x CDR, her normal attacks need enhancing too!
- Tinuvian’s best weapon stat would be Crit DMG, Crit Chance, ACC and Defense Penetration. On the other hand, her armor stats should carry defensive stats such as DEF, EVA, Debuff Resist, Immunity and CRIT damage reduction to boost her survivability. Also, consider giving her the Arena Earrings with Crit DMG, ATK SPD and ACC stat.
- In PVE/WB scenario, putting her in teams with good healer (Mercedes, Blackaria,…) will ensure her being alive. Also, to max her output damage, give buffers like Belle or Iota a try.
- Her best formation would be the newly added Additional Damage boost (1 Tank, 2 DPS, 2 Random).
D. Comparison to other Archers/Key holding ability:
- Tinuvian is currently the best amongst her fellow archers without a doubt! (proof? look above!)
- Tinuvian is a decent Key Holder (with the DEX passive), but not recommend; since you will want her poisonous ability and high damage output than caging her in a DB/DS.
E. Facts and Trivia:
- Tinuvian is one of the three material allies for Thanatos Dark Soul – The Rightful King of Guild Battle!
- Tinuvian has been the best damage dealer ever since she was released. The Koreans love her so much that they voted for her as their most wanted Christmas present, which was sent out during December 24th, 2015.
- She’s the only archer with ATK SPD of 70, the highest ATK SPD recorded for an archer.
- She somehow resembles Maleficent with her two horns.
EDIT: If you have any question about Tinuvian, just drop a comment in this post😀